Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Moggy Melbourne Madness

A sad farewell to Vietnam for a month as I have to take Quiddy back to Australia for some surgery. Not sure if I will get a chance to blog from there. Don't worry. I'll be back.  I promise!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that. Wishing your son the very best, speedy recovery & come back real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very kind of you. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Too am very sorry to hear about your son's ear- i hope everything goes well and you are back to blogging in no time.

    good luck quiddy-
    maz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.