Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Never mind packing....my body has packed it in!


My poor old body has finally hit that brick wall that it has been eyeing off for the last 2 months. Have awoken this morning with a raging sore throat and the energy of a cabbage. Trying all of the old tricks in the book to hasten recovery so fingers crossed. I NEVER get sick so when I do it is usually nasty and I make a terrible patient.
It feels very weird to say that we are leaving NEXT WEEK! All seems to be in order and just awaiting the frantic last week where it all gets packed up and shipped out (or somewhere). Heading off to Canberra tomorrow to learn goodness knows what so hopefully the old body can hang out that long and see me through another day or 2. Am planning a nice early night and hopefully will wake up feeling much better. Don't pack it in on me now old girl. Things are just starting to heat up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.