Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hong Kong part 7: Kids "Shopping"

I say "Shopping", not shopping as I have no idea who buys this stuff for kids.  I was gobsmacked.  These are all KIDS shops!  My kids will have to make do with the stuff I find at Russian Market with the big black texta mark through the tag.
Barbie ain't what she used to be.

Tommy Hilfiger

Osh Kosh

Elle

Ohhhh...kid book heavan!

United Colours of Benetton

Shirley Temple

Look at the set up of these places.  Just Stunning!


Ralph Lauren

Dolce & Gabanna


Burberry

DKNY

Dior

Ralph Lauren
....and you know what.... did not see one kid while I was there.  Maybe they are not allowed in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.