Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Topshop/Topman and Warehouse.Co.UK in Ho Chi Minh city

Walking past Bitexco the other day I note that Topshop is now open.  It also contains a shop called Topman which I assume, is, well, Topshop for men.  I only had a minute or two so I had a very brief look.  I liked what I saw.  Prices were not as unreasonable as a lot of the shops in the major shopping centres and there were some nice pieces of jewellery and accessories like handbags etc.  Will have to head back and have a proper look soon.  The address is ICON 68 - Bitexco Financial Tower.  Unit 1, Ground floor and 1st floor.  Number 2 Hai Trieu St, District One.

Whilst there I noticed a sign for Warehouse CO.UK.  I did not have time to go up to the second floor but it appears to be another British mid-price clothing shop.  Again, I'll have to head back and check it out.  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.