Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Artist at Work

No matter how many times I see these guys down in Buu Vien work, it always astounds me.

Their talent is jaw dropping.  Obviously some are better than others but the majority of them have more talent in their little finger than I could ever dream of having in my whole body.  The can literally copy anything.  I must get organised and take our favourite family photo down and get the family portrait done.  Even if you don't buy, it's amazing to just sit there and watch them at work.

2 comments:

  1. Just today Dani, I interviewed a street artist and she sat down and did my portrait using pencils and pastels. Vietnam is full of artists!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.