Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Vietnam Swans Video


Here is a short movie of all of the action from Tuesday nights big game, Swannies V Royal Australian Navy.  AFL is certainly alive and kicking in Vietnam thanks to the Vietnam Swans.  While I don't think channel Nine (or whoever is televising this year!) will be hiring me any time soon, I thought I did manage to get some good stuff considering I was chasing 2 kids, playing frisbee, drinking a Tiger beer and filming with a still camera at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.