Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Warning: Expat Princess Whinge

I know I am extremely lucky.  Lets get that out first up.  Life here is wonderful.  In fact, it is down right amazing.  I get to do so much with my time here, mainly due to the fact that I do very little....ok....no cooking or cleaning.  As a working mum of two it is a dream come true.  Believe me, I certainly make the most of it and most importantly appreciate it.   However,  after being here coming up to 18 months, some things start to grate a little.  We live in a serviced apartment so the cleaner comes in 6 days a week.  Very nice I know.  EVERY day I come home to this:

      Now it is not that I don't appreciate the fact that someone is dusting my pictures, I really do.  It's just that I am a borderline anal Capricorn and this just does my head in.  I mean, c'mon.  Who could possibly not notice that they are crooked and just leave it like that?  EVERY DAY. My obsessive nature whirls conspiracy theories around my head late at night.  Do they do it just to p*** me off?  Is it their way of getting back at me?  Maybe they hate me?  I am a nice lady, I really am!  Then the sane side of me reappears and I remember, as we say all so often.  TIV.  This Is Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.