Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Friday, June 4, 2010

A Room Fit For A Princess.

These beautiful Beatrix Potter prints were given to us upon the birth of one of our kids and for the life of me I can't remember which. I am ashamed to say I think it was Quiddy. They were given to us by the wonderful Terry and Georgie, friends of the Moggy family for many years. I have always loved them (the prints AND the Terry and Georgie!) but just never got around to getting them framed. When I came across them in the "pack up" I thought it was the perfect opportunity. So over they came and I have since FINALLY had them framed and placed in Scarletts room. They look stunning and she LOVES them! Her room is really starting to come together as a proper little girls space now. Where did my baby go?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.