Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Story So Far.....


Where to begin. I think I will let the pictures speak the volumes of our Summer adventure do far. I am currently typing this offline in the middle of the Med aboard Celebrity Equinox. Will post when I can find some WiFi tomorrow when we arrive in Santorini. Forgive me regular Vietnam readers as this is more keeping in touch with family in Aus and hopefully bringing a smile to their faces. Thinking of you constantly.

































3 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing trip! Love the lovey pics of you & nick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! It seems like you were at De Trevi really early morning. In afternoon I could not get that close to the fountain without pushing other tourists around :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun photos! :-)lovely family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.