Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Feeling cold....Ah, I remember that!

As I sit at my computer staring down on a billion motorbikes that look like ants and listen to the persistent tooting of horns, I am a a galaxy away from Australia.  Already it seems like a distant memory.  As I hop from air-conditioned office to air-conditioned car onto air-conditioned house....I struggle to remember what it feels like to be cold. Really cold.  Here are some snaps from a bed and breakfast we stayed in for one night at Ocean Grove.  Yep....it was cold alright!
The beautiful Tea Tree Cottages.  The kids were so excited to stay in a house made of wood, just like the 3 little pigs!


Their beds were upstairs in the loft which caused no end of excitement.

Halfway up the stairs was a "secret cupboard"  Well you can imagine the excitement THAT caused!






Men at work










Now that the hard work is done...time for a treat.







Yep....there it is!  Feeling cold yet?



Oh look...I was there too!  And it was FREEZING!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.