Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Addicted?

....to shopping for shoes!  Nick is gunna kill me.  Just bought these from my favourite little secret shop.
I mean....how could I not?  $15 bucks!  Checked online and they retail for about 90GBP.  They are made by "Next" and did not quite find their way out of the country.  It is not often I can find shoes to fit my "enormous" size 40 clown feet.  Then I saw another pair that I just had to have!  I really need to find some more self control.  It could be worse I guess.  Nick keeps buying winter motorcycle gear from the Russian Market.  At least I can wear these here!

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.