Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The big Four Oh!


 Meat pies and coke for breakfast on Sunday can only mean one thing in the Moggy household....a big Saturday night!  Yesterday I celebrated the 19th anniversary of my 21st birthday.  A milestone that I am happy to achieve due to the fact that I am exactly where I want to be.  Amazing husband and kids, fabulous family and friends and "living the dream".  After a throughly wonderful morning full of gifts and fun time with the family, Nick whisked me off for cocktails and dinner only to surprise me with a gathering of my favourite people in HCMC.  It can be a little sad celebrating millstones away from home but thanks to Nick and my gorgeous new friends here in Saigon, I had a blast.  Delicious food, good wine, amazing cocktails and great company.  To everyone back is Aus, thanks for your birthday wishes and sorry I could not celebrate there with you.  You were all in my thoughts.  To all of your lot that gave me the fright of my life last night, I will never trust you again (but more importantly thanks for a wonderful evening!)  And to my amazing husband.  You are simply....the best!


















1 comment:

  1. Not fair I'm not there.

    And can I just say Nick is jelly in your presence - nice way to be after so many years!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.