Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Turkey!

We had a fantastic Christmas lunch!  I slaved all morning over a kitchen stove to produce a masterpiece worthy of Gordon Ramsey himself! I cheated and ordered a fabulous turkey with all the trimmings from the New World Hotel.  All I had to do is duck out at 12 and pick it up.  We sat down in a very civilised manner and enjoyed our MASSIVE bird!  Yes, it was as good as it looks!
Contemplating the turkey

Garlicky buttery beans

Home made cranberry sauce (not by me I must add!)

Mash and Gravy

The master carver.

Lemonade!  Well it was a special occasion.

For the big kids

Shhhhh, don't let mum see me ruin the turkey with my tomato sauce which MUST go on everything.

The problem was, 12 hours later, we were hungry again.

Thanks for the gingerbread Tom and Leo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.