Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Time to Share Some Secrets

Time seems to be running away faster than a freight train for me at the moment and I know before I realise it, June will be upon me.  With that in mind I think the time has come to share some of my "secrets" with you all.  OK, they are not really secrets as such, just the result of 3 years of living and bargaining here.  I definitely have firm favourites when it comes to where I choose to buy things.  Some of it is loyalty but mostly it's just that these people have shown good service, with good products at a good price over the years.  I am sure for anyone reading that lives here, you too have your own favourites.  Over the next few months I will be sharing a few of mine.  Anyone visiting may also hopefully find the info helpful as seriously, in  this town, sometimes its hard to know where to start.  I know...lets start with jewellery!


Teresa at 147 Dong Khoi has been consistently great.  One of the main complaints from people who have been taken for a ride when it comes to jewellery is that that have been told something that is just not true.  Yes, it's an emerald, yes it's 18 karat gold etc.  You get the idea.  I have found Teresa to be consistently honest as the day is long.

It's only a small shop and her range is not large but she will happily copy whatever design that you bring in.  She also has a heap of Tiffany brochures etc for you to browse through.  She has a beautiful selection of semi precious stones which she can set in yellow or white gold.  She also has pearls that, whilst not my thing, are stunning.

I had her make up these basic large silver hoops that set me back a mere $25USD. Over the years she has done a lot of stuff for myself and my family as well as many friends.  Everyone has been very happy so with that in mind I can without hesitation recommend her services.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.