Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Monday, January 7, 2013

On My Walk Today I Saw....

As they say, one mans trash is another mans treasure.  I'm sure that anyone that stumbles upon this blog gets something different out of it from the next person.  I have not idea what someone may like or dislike so I just put all sorts of stuff on.  Some may find it interesting and some may not.  I have decided to get my phone (very carefully!) out a bit more on my walks around town and take some snaps of stuff.  Just stuff.  I don't purport to be a photographer or an expert on Saigon.  I just some chick that the locals stare at wondering what the hell I am doing in their part of town and if I am lost.  So, on my walk today I saw.....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.