Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Tet basket or Two

Ho Chi Minh City is pumping with excitement at the moment.  The roads are mad, people are buying up like the end of the world is coming...and I'm loving it!  My usual "Go To" shop for all things imported has pretty much had the shelves stripped bare from those pesky unnecessary items....like normal food....to be replaced with these incredible Tet baskets that are given in a frenzy over the New Year.  Much to my surprise they inform me that they are open right over the Tet period.  Handy if I need some Choco Pies but maybe not so much for something without sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.