Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Why so quiet?

Well....I'll tell you why! Today I:
Kids dressed and ready for school - check
Take kids to school - check
Go to work - check
Finish work - check
Get manicure/pedicure - check (okay... that bit was fun)
Collect Scarlett from school - check
Get Scarlett home, snacked and changed into ballet gear - check
Take Scarlett to ballet - check
Return to school to pick up Quiddy from after school club - check
Drop Quiddy at home - check
Pick up Scarlett from ballet - check
Get home and collapse - check!

Seriously though, although busy there are a lot of things that I don't have to do which makes me wonder how all the mums I know in Aus do it. I tips me lid to you all. Now....off to deal with the homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.