Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

An oasis amongst the chaos.



Here are a few photos of my dirty little secret.  Life here is chaotic both within the family and of course out amongst it all.  Sometimes it's nice to get away.  Usually you have to book a ticket to go somewhere if you really want to relax.  Mui Ne, Hoi An...somewhere that is not Saigon.  Lucky for me I have found an oasis amongst the madness in District 3!  I was fortunate enough to have been given some vouchers for my birthday to this amazing French Day Spa.  Yes it is pricey for Saigon but you know what.....sometimes you just need to bite the bullet and enjoy it.  It's cheaper than an airline ticket.  So the vouchers are gone but I now have a place to retreat too when it all gets too much.  I have left out the photos of me covered in a chocolate mud body wrap for obvious reasons.  Yes, it was an unbelievable treatment (and yes, when she was not looking I licked my shoulder!) Average 75 minute treatment i.e. a body scrub and wrap is about $40.  Go on...you know you deserve it!
Here is where you will find L'Apothiquaire.  No doubt some of you would have heard the name before.  Their products are just divine.


The moment you step off the street into the long driveway you can already feel yourself starting to relax.
Hard to believe you are mere steps away from a major road.


Stunning old converted French villa.



With any treatment you get free use of the pool, steam and sauna.

Ah, sometimes it's the little things.

Indeed it is.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.