Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Scarlett b'fgot. A moment in time.

So often the kids go through phases of saying things and doing things and you tend to think that it will stay that way forever.  There are a few things that the kids used to do that they just don't do anymore and I missed my chance if getting them immortalised forever.  Scarlett used to call Quiddy "Tiffer" for example and I wish I had some footage of her saying it.  I love taking photos but can be a bit slack with the video.  So here is a moment in time of the kids lives...as they are...today....December 2010!  Damn if they are not cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.