Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Boring Stuff.....

What has been happening in the Moggy world I hear you ask?  Well, not much really!  We are still counting down the days until the end of the long school holidays.  They go back next Wednesday but will just do half days for the rest of next week.  All things back to normal the following Monday.  They are so ready to go back.  We had to go and pick up their uniforms last week and I don't think they realised how much they missed it until they walked back in the gate.  I am still having issues with Scarletts toilet training.  As you know, she was fully trained except for her nigh time nappy, back in Aus.  She, for god knows what reason, has regressed and now on an all too regular basis, will have accidents.  There are no nappies allowed at school, not that I would put her back into one anyway.  It has been 5 months now and she just will not stop.  We will have a good run for a few days then a couple of shockers.  I am hoping that she is not the first 3 year old to be expelled!
Nick has been away for work for the last week and is due back soon.  Quiddy has had a nasty ear infection and is on his 2nd round of antibiotics.  I am taking he back to the ENT guy in about an hours.  It appears much better over the last few days.
The weather here has been hot and slightly wet.  There is usually one big downpour at some stage during the day but the hour varies.  About 32 degrees and usually cloudy.
I have been keeping myself busy with my Vietnamese language lessons 3 days a week and trying to keep fit, sometimes with my personal trainer.  It is really nice to have some time to spend on self improvement and I appreciate it very much.  I am due to start work around the 7th of September.  It is only part time which I hope will bring a lovely balance to my life here.  I can't wait to get stuck into using my brain again!!
The apartment really feels like home now and Quyen is part of the family. I don't know how I would have done these 8 weeks without her.  Kids loving sleeping in the same room.  They get up bloody early though, about 0600.  Missing you all from home, especially as all of the girls turn 40 and have their parties.  Thank goodness for Skype and Facebook!
So all in all, it's kinda same stuff but different country.  We absolutely love living here and can't beleive how fast the time is going.  We hope to be back to visit in Jan but will keep you posted.  Better go get this kid to the Dr and take the Date & Walnut loaf out of the oven for my weary travellers return (thanks Jill!)
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.