Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Moggysmekongmadness

All content on this blog remain the property of moggysmekongmadness. Where photos are not taken by the author, all efforts to credit photographer have been made. Kindly refrain from reproducing or scrapping.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Resignation.

It is with much regret that I tender my resignation as a house wife....NOT! Yes, I know I am blessed, yes I appreciate it and YES it is amazing. Quyen has quickly become such an integral part of our lives. It has been 2 weeks and she is yet to serve up something we don't devour. Best thing is, at this stage when my head is so busy, she has something that is priceless over here...initiative! I have not once requested what to cook. She just turns up after doing the shopping in the morning and tells me what is for dinner. At this stage, that is priceless. We have had everything from roasted salmon to traditional Vietnamese pancakes and home made chicken nuggets for the kids. She even puts parmesan in the breadcrumbs for Gods sake! This woman is a gem. Do not get me started about the arrival of our stuff. We are blessed to now have all of our things from home with us and we are also blessed that she just smacked her hands together and went for it. The movers just dumped stuff into any open drawer (I found kitchen sponges in my undies drawer!), yet she just methodically went through room by room to get it the way both her and I liked. Best thing about all this is she seemed so excited by it all. Mind you, she is excited about just about anything. We had a lovely morning this morning working together to get all of my clothes etc into place. Last night I gave her some books for her kids (2 and 10). She was so happy but it was me who had the reality check. She came to me to ask for a note. I had no idea what she meant. Apparently she has to have a letter from me whenever she takes anything from the apartment to prove she has not stolen it. The whole concept does not sit well with me but i do understand why it is in place. I guess I will get used to it. The fact that when I gave my cleaner a bassinet today and she practically accosted me with hugs is a whole other blog. I get the feeling my toilet will sparkle tomorrow! Better get these kids to bed. Rest assured we are all going well and will have lots more to tell soon. BYE!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It will be published after moderation.